Thanks for visiting my blog which is all about my coastal walk round Islay in aid of the Marine Conservation Society.

I have now completed my walk but you can still sponsor me by visiting my online sponsor page :
www.justgiving.com/joiningupthecoastline

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Frustration

Oh dear! I'm getting very frustrated as I've not had chance to get out walking for what seems like ages. The weather had not been great (and I'm a bit of a fairweather walker really!) and now that it is I seem to be inundated with work and other commitments. But I intend getting out on Sunday so hope for good weather then. I think I'll aim for the stretch of coast between Claddach Loch and Lossit that still remains undone. So watch this space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am watching already ;-)

Looking forward to the next update from a walk!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky.
I can sympathise with you on the coastal walk. We walked it a number of years ago for charity. We set off on the Wednesday morning and arrived back in Port Ellen the following Wednesday. I can say without fear of contradiction that the most difficult part was the walk from Port Ellen to Claggan bay.